Friday, April 5, 2013

Fashion Friday: The Orange Blazer

Today was such a beautiful day, it was actually warm enough to wear a blazer! Without a coat over it! This is what I actually wore to work today. Granted, I did have a coat in the morning, but the afternoon warmed up so much I tossed it. Spring is putting me in such a good mood!

I find it refreshes an outfit to wear a bright blazer. I got lucky with this one - I found this beauty on Trend Trunk for $15 since I already had some credits to my account.

Necklace - Silpada // Sunglasses - Ray Ban // Orange Blazer - Zara // T-Shirt - Gap // Denim - DL1961 // Loafers- Banana Republic  // Bag - Linea Pelle

Actually most of my outfit have been cheap finds! The bag is from Ebay, the glasses were snatch by my brother on Kijiji, and the jeans were bought when our local The Bay was closing and were 90% off! The loafers were 40% off when I bought them, and the t-shirt was only $12. I'm a savvy shopper, I tell ya! Too bad makeup doesn't work that way!

Have a great Friday everyone!

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annick!

    I work at Beso and saw you entered our giveaway on O My Heart! I hope you enjoyed putting together your collection. Also, I absolutely love the orange blazer with stripes--very chic and perfect for a casual day at work!

    Melina
    www.beso.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melina! And thanks for the comment! :)

      Delete
  3. Love this! Coral + stripy is my favourite colour combination =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm not usually too keen on coral clothing, but I just love bright this season!

      Delete
  4. I love colorful blazers! They really do add a cheerful element to an outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a fabulous blazer Annick! I just bought one in a very similar color but it's shorter in the back and longer in the front - great for dresses :) I am also loving the days we have spring weather (half the time, ha!) and the sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I love those types of blazers! I bet it's fabulous!

      Delete