Friday, April 12, 2013

Fashion Friday: An Announcement

Hi Everyone!

Today, I have a semi-special announcement. Well, one that I'm excited about anyway. I've decided to start a fashion blog! I felt my Fashion Friday posts felt out of place here and I decided I wanted to keep this blog being mostly makeup and skincare, as it has always been. I want to say a quick thanks though to everyone who was kind enough to read, and comment on Fashion Friday - your support was amazing!



If you like fashion blogs, feel free to follow me over at Bold Subtlety. If that's not your cup of tea, no problem! I will still be as present as ever on thesmalllittlethingsinlife!

Hope you guys have a great weekend and I will be back shorty with the regular scheduled program!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the new blog! I'll be sure to follow it as I enjoy your beauty blog very much.

    ReplyDelete