Saturday, April 27, 2013

Deborah Lippmann Let's Go Crazy!


Happy Saturday everyone!

Just wanted to do a quick post to show you what's been on my tips this past week.

Deborah Lippmann Let's Go Crazy is a gorgeous deep grape color, interspersed with multicolor glitter. The base color has a sheer jelly finish.


I read a few reviews of this polish which said the formula was a bit thick but I had absolutely zero problem with it. The glitter applied pretty evenly, and the polish was opaque with two coats. And, even better, it lasted on me a week with barely any tip wear. That's unheard of for me!

I have to say, this is definitely a winner for me. I loved wearing it! However, this definitely needs to be removed with the foil method (you wrap your nails with a cotton pad and foil and leave for a few minutes - the polish and glitter comes right off!)

Have a great rest of the weekend! Hope your weather is as nice as ours!


7 comments:

  1. Hi Annick,

    This is such a fun color---- love the multi-glitter in the dark purple base :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really fun! I have Across the Universe, which I've never tried wearing alone. I thought it might be too sheer, but perhaps not!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gorgeous! That jelly purple is so striking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely! Such an unusual colour too xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not a huge nail polish girl but this is definitely a fun one! I'll definitely try the foil tip if I ever remove glittery polish!

    Melissa
    http://miss-melissa.com

    ReplyDelete