Sunday, March 11, 2012

Pedal Faster Suzi!

Does anyone even know who this Suzi is in all those OPI nail polish names? She's pretty popular isn't she!

Pedal Faster Suzi is a pink/mauve shimmery polish, coming from the new OPI Holland Collection for spring. It is quite stunning. However, I don't think I love it on my skintone.



This is two coats. I could have put three on but I was cooking potato wedges and I was in a rush. So two coats it was. The polish itself was a tad thick and gloopy. The best thing to do with this polish is probably to thinly apply it with quick motion. I'd tell you to pass on it but I don't think I've seen anything similar to it lately. The closest I can think of is perhaps OPI's Princesses' Rule. And even this, Pedal Faster Suzi is much more lavender than Princesses' Rule. And less shimmery. It's quite nice really!

Sorry this took a while to post. I meant to do this ahead of the crowd but my parcel got mistakenly sent to India. So now I'm behind. But I'll be posting a few more of the collection soon.

Hope Daylight Savings Time isn't screwing you over too much. I can already feel it working it's magic on my regular bed time AKA, it's bedtime and I'm not tired. Crap. 

2 comments:

  1. This is a very pretty pink on your skintone :) Suzi Weiss-Fischmann is OPI's Executive VP and Artistic Director, hence all the Suzis!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No way! That's pretty awesome that they have named their polishes after her! Thanks for saying it looks good on my skintone - I'm used to beigey pinks, this is quite different from that!

      Delete