Thursday, March 15, 2012

LUSH Love!

I don't have a Lush anywhere near where I live - the closest is 4 hours away. Online ordering is difficult because you can't really tell what things are going to smell like. Patchouli? Wtf is that?! I'm really not good a remembering what smells like what. I have a good sense of smell but a crap memory.

So yeah, I kind of ordered this stuff on a whim, and pretty blindly. Luckily, I'm happy with most.

This is what everything looked like all packaged up. I'm probably the only one who thinks this is insanely awesome.

I have used the Each Peach Massage Bar on my freshly shaven legs last night and this morning and I am in LOVE. It smells so delicious (of lemon not peach in my opinion) and makes your legs silky smooth. Of course, it's a massage bar, but I read somewhere of a person who used it on her legs. It works fabulously!

I have tried the Green Bubbleroons in the past and LOVED them. They make so much bubbles! I get bored in the bath, I'm not going to lie. But the bubbles make it pretty entertaining! I have yet to try the Yuzu & Coco one but I am loving the smell of them.

This is the only product that the smell has me a bit disappointed. It's just so... soapy? And it smells of like... a sweet dairy product. I'm not a fan of the smell but I'm sure I'll be using it up anyway. It's not off-putting by any means but it's just not my cup of tea.

This massage bar was solely purchase for my main man, fruit snacks (he'll get a kick out of this). He complains of sore muscles all the time and LOVES a good massage. The smell of this is... strange. It kind of smells of cinnamon, and kind of like those medicated Blistex in the little pots? It's weiiiird! But my main man doesn't mind it and neither do I really. It's just very a very medical kind of smell. So be warned - you will NOT like this if you like vanilla, fruity or sweet smells.

All together now! As you can see in the picture, I also got a Pop in the Bath bubble bar, which smells amazing, and a Demon in the Dark soap which reminds me of gum. It's nice though! But what the hells is that rind around it? Am I supposed to cut that off? Because I used it in the shower and it left black bits on my body! So confusing!

Clearly I'm a Lush newbie but it's been really a blast trying these things out. Any recommendations from you guys?

4 comments:

  1. i love lush! all this stuff looks amazing, i think i might have to get myself a massage bar now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! They're pretty inexpensive and have loads of uses! Some of them are even edible! ;)

      Thanks for the comment <3

      Delete
  2. I love Lush too!
    And most of all I like their bath bombs. My favourite is Honey Bee bomb. The smell is amazing =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh that looks delightful! Perhaps I'll got with that one on my next order :)

      Thanks for the comment!

      Delete