Saturday, March 17, 2012

Natural face of the day

I figured I'd go ahead and post this face of the day. I had my mom visit for the day and didn't feel like putting on much makeup because, guys, THE SUN IS SHINING outside. It's nice to have some sun after these last few dreary winter months.

Products used: Estee Lauder BB Cream, NARS Sheer Glow on my cheeks a bit to cover some redness, MAC's Moisturecover under my eyes and Clinique's Invisible loose powder, lightly, all over. I also used MAC's Brun on my eyebrows and that Maybelline clear brow gel. I used Tarte's Amazonian Clay blush in Blissful and Clinique's Chubby Stick in Whole Lotta Honey. I used Maybelline's XXL Pro mascara which sucks.

Also, MY HAIR. It is so long - I NEED a haircut ASAP. It's getting to be madness to upkeep.


Hope you're having a great St Patrick's Day!

2 comments:

  1. Wow you're gorgeous! I love how your skin is natural but perfect...I could never get my skin to look like that. I always just want to pound on the concealer/foundation because my skin breaks out often.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's cliche to say so, but honestly, my skin isn't perfect. That was an unusually good skin day though! I have very oily skin so it's pretty difficult and I often have breakouts as well.

      I try not to cover my skin up too much lately. Lisa Eldridge on Youtube has an excellent video on covering blemishes and redness on your skin. I've sort of inspired myself from that - she lets the "good" parts of the skin breathe and be less covered. It's really interesting!

      Thanks for the comment! <3

      Delete