Monday, March 28, 2011

Yes, I am dedicated.

And my dedication as a blogger is proven by this picture taken at 8 am. I am NOT a morning person. I barely function in the mornings until I have some coffee.



I'm glad I took the picture when I did because the polish chipped right after. It's Laura Mercier's Daring, but I really don't think it's a "daring" polish. I really really like it though. I had a formal event to attend and this was a great color for it. It's a dark red. I wouldn't call it vampy though. It's more of a wine color. Really pretty but it unfortunately didn't stay on very long. And for you Canadians out there, I found it at Winners. They don't even sell Laura Mercier where I live.

Oh and I used CND Sticky base coat and Seche Vite as a top coat pretty much always.

No comments:

Post a Comment