Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Naming of Cats is a difficult matter

Billie picture of the day.


I was washing my sheets. I couldn't find her for a while and I ended up finding her in my duvet cover. Twas a warm nap for her!

Billie was super brave at the vet today. She didn't like the car ride but seemed to enjoy herself around the vet office. She didn't even flinch for two of her shots. The last one hurt though - poor Billie.

The title of the post is from the T.S. Eliot poem "The Naming of Cats". He had lots of cats apparently.

2 comments:

  1. I love it when cats hide in unexpected places!

    I've named my cats instinctively - I think it's funnier for me xD One was called Max when we got him from the rescue home, but when we called him Max, he'd meow 'Mau', so he's Mau :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I like Mau! I love when cats speak back to you! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete