I'm sure you're all tired of hearing how fall is wonderful, and how beautiful the trees are. But seriously, I love fall. First off, it's the season of my birthday (it was two days ago!) AND the trees ARE beautiful. You can't deny that! So I got inspired by Sleek's Sunset palette and created a fall look. It's quite a bright and fun look, and is super easy!
My sister is getting married tomorrow! So I thought I'd slip in this post before all madness ensues. I'm so excited for her!
I recently purchased an OCC Lip Tar in Strumpet when I saw that my local Sephora started carrying them. I thought it might be fun to try a bright lips + bright eyes combo with it!
- Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer in Nude
- MAC Moisturecover on blemishes in NW 20
- MAC Studio Finish concealer in NW15 under my eyes
- Estee Lauder Pure Color Blush in Audacious Plum
- Jemma Kidd Dewy Glow in Iced Gold
- Marcelle Accent Eyebrow Crayon in Brun Tendre
- Make Up For Ever Eye Prime
- Sleek Sunset palette on eyes (#7 all over lid, #2 in crease, #10 inner corner, #1 black at the lashline). For reference on these numbers, check out my review here.
- MAC Teddy Eye Khol in waterline
- Annabelle Le Big Show mascara
- OCC Lip Tar in Strumpet
And here's a swatch on my hand:
The OCC Lip Tar wore amazingly! No flaking, no budging. It wore for 5 hours, which included lots of water drinking, and eating. Plus, it left a significant stain as it wore off. And I loved how lightweight it felt on my lips - it didn't feel like I had anything at all on my lips! It's a winner in my books!
Are you inspired by fall with your makeup? Do you change your routine with the seasons?