Monday, July 2, 2012

Used up in June

June was a blur for me. Between moving stuff for most of the month, traveling, and work being hectic, I'm surprised I used up even one product this month. Then again, some of these are minis. Let's go over it shall we?!


Phyto 9 Creme de Jour for ultra dry hair: It takes a lot for me to finish a hair product - this was quite a good cream. First off, it contains no silicones which I thought was amazing - the ingredients are all natural. The cream wasn't too heavy to use on my ends and it gave me a bit of definition. What I like most is that I was able to use this cream regularly without getting any buildup like I would with regular hair creams. I wish I'd say I'd repurchase this because I did quite like it, but the $31 pricetag in Canada is a bit too much for my hair. Perhaps I should just get it cut more often.

Nuxe Creme Prodigieuse: Already reviewed this here. I will reiterate that I absolutely loved this face cream and that I have already purchased the full size tube. A+

Body Shop Cocoa Butter Body Scrub: Loved this. Actually, it's the only one (along with Coconut) of the Body Shop Body Scrubs that I like. I find most of them are too oily for my skin type - Cocoa Butter is more of a creamy scrub lotion. I love it and will repurchase it once I'm done my Coconut one. 

Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara: Meh, this wasn't great. It's fine if you want a natural look but I find it really hard to get any volume in my lashes with this. There are other drugstore mascaras I prefer such as Annabelle's Big Show or Revlon's Grow Luscious.

Nuxe Reve de Miel Hand Cream: Loved it but will probably not repurchase this in its full size due to the fact that I have about 10 other hand creams to finish up. Also, it smells quite strong and would be inappropriate in the work place since the boss is allergic to scents. Bummer.

Nuxe Reve de Miel Cleaning Gel: Absolutely loved this mini. So sad my local Nuxe supplier doesn't carry this face wash, or I would have already purchased the full size version.

So, a decent amount was used this month. I've also thrown out some expired products in the process of moving but didn't think to add them to this - I technically didn't use them up anyway.

Hope your week will be great! Mine's already off to a great start since it only has 4 work days left! I love long weekends!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Annick, this is a pretty good finish list! I haven't used up anything in quite a while (oops) I loved reading your Nuxe reviews last month :)

    ReplyDelete