Monday, July 23, 2012

Currently, in pictures...

Just thought I'd post pictures of the last couple weeks while I catch up on reviews.

 My new Joe Fresh sunnies, hanging next to NARS Laguna.

 Makeup station in disarray. Notice my favorite summer drink, Perrier and orange juice.

 My new favorite mug my friend has brought me back from Sweden! I love it so much!!

 My favorite candle ever. It smells so delicious and fresh.

 My current read.

 A Bare Escentuals palette for my mom. She loves it!

 My makeup stations, less in disarray.

Gettin' ready for a wedding.

Hope your week is off to a great start! I will post soon with more reviews!

8 comments:

  1. Would love to see a makeup collection from you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'll do that soon! Thanks for the suggestion!

      Delete
  2. I really like your makeup drawers...where did you get them? Your dress is so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They are from Michaels and are craft drawers - I painted the face of them myself though! :)

      Delete
  3. love the mug and the photos overall! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks! I think I will forever cherish that mug! LOL!

      Delete