Saturday, July 21, 2012

Butter London Muggins is a must have

When I wore Butter London's Muggins a few weeks ago, I got so many compliments on my manicure. Perhaps it's the general softness of the color - not quite a typical pastel but not quite a pale lavender. I'm not sure what makes its so soft and flattering - maybe a smidgen of gray in the color? A tad of blue? Either way, it is now a staple in my collection.

How cute is this little bird on the cap?




Muggins had a great application. It took two coats for this picture, and I have a Seche Vite topcoat. I don't think I've ever been truly disappointed by Butter London yet. I have a pretty hefty list of my most wanted shades too, so hopefully, I won't. But I think I can almost say that Butter London is a brand I trust... almost.

Hope your weekend is off to a great start! I've got a wedding to attend today - I'll update with face and outfit of the day later this weekend!


5 comments:

  1. Wow that is the most perfect dove gray ever. Can't wait for your wedding outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love shades like this. I have a couple of Zoyas that are similar, though I don't think I have anything spot on. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried many Zoyas but I'll take a look into them!

      Delete
  3. Ooo pretty! I just recently bought my first Butter London & haven't even tried it yet!

    ReplyDelete