Sunday, August 21, 2011

I'm a Dior Addict: Are You?

I'm already up to four shades and have a list of another four I want. Lucky me, I didn't have to pay full price on these or else I wouldn't be able to justify the purchase. I totally fell in love with Diorkiss at a department store in my home town. The mission was to not pay $37 CND (WTF?!?!) and find it elsewhere. I did, and am very very happy I did.


Diorkiss is a true pink. It's not warm and it's not too cool. Miss Rachel from Makeup Never Sleeps describes it as a strawberry pink and I agree. If I don't slather it on, it is truly a my lips but better color, much like the swatch above. There are no shimmer bits in this Addict lipstick.

The formula of this lipstick is amazing. It feels like a glossy balm/balmy gloss kind of formula. No complaints here - I hate the feeling of dry or matte lipstick. But because of the glossy/balm thing going on, these do not last very long on the lips. Diorkiss does leave a nice stain behind though. The scent is gorgeous too - I can't describe it really because there isn't much sent there. Either way, it's not unpleasant at all.

I have a few more coming up for review. I'm definitely recommending these!

No comments:

Post a Comment