Wednesday, June 22, 2011

50th Post Splurge!

Good afternoon bloggers!

This is my fiftieth post! I'm really proud of myself because I started this blog as a way to occupy my time and give myself a project. I'm the kind of person that goes crazy without projects to fill up her life - this blogging has been rewarding my sanity. Thanks Blogger!

I told myself that at 50 posts, I'll treat myself with something I wouldn't normally buy. And so I came up with some Deborah Lippmann polishes! I couldn't justify the price without the accomplishment. So I waited for my 50 posts!

I got the All That Jazz trio at a local beauty store.



I'm not even a fan of glitter in general but these are SO pretty. Especially the following:




Am I right? Like if you're going to do Deborah Lippmann, you might as well do her glitters. They are flat out stunning. This polish has so much depth! I'm totally in love with it! This is two coats with Seche Vite on top. I'm loving the jelly finish of this polish. I don't remember the last time I've seen a navy polish that was jelly.

I shall post her other polishes in the next few days. Stay tuned!

1 comment: