Friday, July 22, 2011

IT. IS. SO. WARM.

Seriously, this humidity. I die.



Maybe I should pull a Billie and do some LION AROUND?!


 

In case you don't know what I'm talking about, this Essie polish is called Lion Around. It's a very pretty muted being/pink with slight shimmer in it. I quite like it for a natural look. And Billie seems to too so there ya go.

That's basically all I've got to say about this polish. Nothing very special but nice for the natural look. It was opaque in two coats and the formula was a bit thick.

I'll be posting from the better camera soon. I can't wait - these pictures are driving me kind of insane.

Cheerios amigos!

2 comments:

  1. Dude you should totally do some Lion Around with the kitty, as long as the AC is running full blast.

    P.S. This hot whether needs to die before I do, ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have AC! Hence the suffering in the heat. It's cooled off a bit today though so it's much better. And kitty does as she pleases and would rather walk all over me repeatedly than nap quietly.

    ReplyDelete