Monday, July 25, 2011

The Body Shop and Zoya's Adina

So, I'm apparently into The Body Shop now. I don't know why honestly. I just really liked their hand cream. And they always have great deals going on in the store. So when the sales lady said everything in the store was buy one get one half off, I though it was the perfect time to try their hemp cream. I already wanted to buy the Sensual Massage oil because it smells absolutely amazing. And maybe, just maybe, if he's good, my boyfriend will get a few massages. Are you reading this hun? Only if you're good.

I must say, I absolutely love love love the Hemp Hand Protector. I love the smell, it moisturizes really really well and doesn't leave that greasy feeling I hate so much.

They also gave me a sample of the Papaya Body Butter. It smells amazing. Even though I own a few, I find their body butters a bit greasy for the summer. Maybe I'll give it more of a try during the winter.



And here's my massive fail of polish picture taking and application. I should've put another coat on. But I didn't like the polish on me so making more effort wasn't worth it. I did take pictures for blog purposes. I don't know what I was thinking buying this - I don't like purple or green, which is what it duochromes to. Formula was fine but did require three coats. I think it would look better on someone with a darker skintone. It's very pretty in color but just not on my own nails.




I'm being really bad and totally writing this at work. My office space is flooded and my paperwork is all wet. I'm using someone else's computer which doesn't have the program that I usually use all day. I don't know why they didn't just send me home. I've got basically nothing to do. Oh well, I suppose I'm catching up on blogging.

Reviews are coming up on topcoats, Sigma brushes and Cargo Palettes! Stay tuned!

1 comment: