Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Hue Rang?

Yes another polish, sorry. My bad really - I've just been obsessed. Who knows anyway, maybe you're enjoying it!

This is Hue Rang by Finger Paints. I'm quite enjoying their polishes lately. They have a great formula (in the ones I've tried), dry fast and have a good range of colors.

It's really not my type of color but I actually kind of like it. It's a soft mauve color. This is two coats with Seche Vite topcoat.



I also just wanted to show off the beautiful ring my boyfriend surprised me with. I had mentioned by text, while he was at work, that I saw a really nice ring at a store at the mall. The boy then called the store, forced them to put the ring on hold (they would only hold it for 30 minutes for me) and then rushed to pick it up after work, all without telling me. Then he whipped it out to my surprise when he came over. What a sweetheart.



I love wide-band silver rings. And this one is so comfy!

No comments:

Post a Comment