Sunday, May 15, 2011

A dud and a delight.

Here's the dud.




It's China Glaze's Unplugged, which, to be fair, might be nice on some people. I hated it on me. It was so horrid, I had to take it off right away. I'm not a huge fan of brown in general (I think because I have brown hair, I find it's enough brown for one person) so this polish was yuckyuck for me. I though it would be lighter bronze color - you can sort of see it's lighter in the bottle. But eh, you win some and you lose some. At least it's on me blog!

Now this one is a winner. It's called Warm he-art-ed and it's by a new brand to me, Finger Paints. I love this polish. It's conservative but still interesting.




As you can maybe see in the last picture, it's got a nice gold-greenish-orangeish shimmer running through it - whilst still being taupe. I'll be wearing that one again for sure.

You'll be happy to know that I picked up cuticle balm (from Burt's Bees no less, for $1.79!) and the cuticle situation should be improving. At least I hope so since nothing else seems to be working at the moment. And I will try my best not to pick at them too, I swear. Sort of.

No interesting Billie pictures to date. My sister did get a kitten and I'll try to bring my camera next time. She is such a little sweetheart.

No comments:

Post a Comment