Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer - Cocoa Radiant

I'm really bad at moisturizing my body. Unless the lotion is very easy to rub in, I usually either forget about it, or don't have time.

I absolutely love my Olay Silk Whimsy Body Lotion, but I had been craving a different scent. Enter the Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer in Cocoa Radiant.


I have to say, moisturizing has never been easier. If you don't know the premise of this product already, it's a spray on moisturizer. The continuous spray is so easy to use and the lotion truly rubs in in seconds. It reminds me a lot of my spray on sunscreen, but it's a million times easier to rub in!

The scent is quite soothing. It's nice, but nothing exceptional. The scent doesn't really linger too much on the skin, and it's not very strong. In a way, I think that's best for me and my work environment - we have a scent free policy and this product goes unnoticed. Used regularly, this leaves my skin seriously soft and doesn't leave a greasy feeling.

I'll be interested to see how long this bottle lasts as I'm using it every time I shower. For anyone who is like me and is lazy about moisturizing, this is seriously the way to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment