Thursday, May 15, 2014

Infusium 23 Miracle Therapy Shampoo with Moringa Oil - A Review


In full disclosure, Infusium23 has a special place in my heart. When I was growing up, my mom loved that shampoo and the scent of Infusium23 takes me back those days. Not only did my mom use it, but I used it as well in my teen years, and loved it. However, when I moved away, I got swayed by the charm of the more expensive shampoos (not that I could afford it as a student), and forgot about my beloved Infusium23.

Fast forward to today, and I'm using it again! When I was contacted to review some of their products, I jumped at the chance to revisit my old flame. This time though, the bottles look better than they did in my teen years, and I'm trying out their new Moringa Oil Therapy Shampoo.


Honestly, I love this shampoo. The good ol' Infusium scent is still there and beautiful as ever. It might be a bit too fragrant for some, but I love it. The shampoo leaves my scalp squeaky clean, and the conditioner has no problem detangling my hair and leaving it smooth. I have a lot of really thick hair and really value a shampoo that will thoroughly clean my hair without any issues. There's nothing worst than washing your hair and realize after your hair is dry that you've missed a greasy spot! You don't need a lof of this shampoo to create a good lather. I have colored hair and didn't notice any stripping of color. I also loved that this didn't leave my second-day hair greasy.

It's been a while since I've met a drugstore shampoo I like so much. This will be a repurchase for sure, but maybe next time I'll give an Infusium23 shampoo for colored hair a go? If you're looking for a good quality drugstore shampoo and conditioner, I highly suggest giving these a go.

* I have received this product for consideration but my opinions are always my own. I am not being compensated for this review and I always strive to review products with honesty.

1 comment: