Anybody else lazy or inconsistent with their skin care routine? I'm guilty of this. But my skin has always looked its best when it is exfoliated and moisturized, so Annick is going to have to make an effort.
Here's my current usual routine.
- Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser
- That's it.
Yes, that's right, no moisturizer. It's a sin.
- Say Yes to Cucumbers Facial wipe for makeup removal OR Bioderma. I make sure that my eye makeup is FULLY removed. Cleanse with Cetaphil to remove any residue.
- I usually spritz my face with Caudalie Eau de Beauté.
- Sometimes I moisturize with my Nuxe Crème Prodigieuse.
That's it! I really should be ashamed. I don't do much to my skin, and it shows.
I would like my skin care to look like this.
- Cleanse with Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser
- Moisturize with Nuxe Crème Prodigieuse
- Ditch the use of facial wipes, and use Bioderma for makeup removal. It is much less irritating to my skin.
- Cleanse with the Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser + Clarisonic OR cleanse with a non-abrasive exfoliating cleanser. Point is, re-introduce regular exfoliation to my routine. My skin loves being exfoliated.
- Use a non-drying toner such as the Caudalie Eau de Beauté regularly
- Moisturize every night with the Nuxe Crème Prodigieuse, or a heavier moisturizer.
- Do a clay-type face mask once a week, or more.
- Introduce some type of exfoliating cleanser when the Clarisonic feels a bit too much.
- Hopefully introduce a night cream as it gets colder.
- Perhaps find a gentler makeup remover than my Bioderma ... like a cleansing balm. They've always intrigued me (I may or may not have an Antipodes cleansing balm on its way to me right now).
I feel like my skin easily goes on oil-production overdrive if I don't keep moisturizer in my routine. And I'm such a lazy bum when it comes to applying it.
Winter always wreaks havoc on my skin. As an oily skinned gal, my skin become oily and flaky by the end of the day, yet tight and dry at other times - it's just terrible. This is why it becomes important for me to crack the whip!
Do you have any skin care goals for winter? Does your routine change dramatically?
Don't forget to enter my 100 follower giveaway here!
Spring Makeup Bag Update
17 hours ago