Monday, September 30, 2013

The Dream Team - For Legs! With EOS, Vichy and Bath & Body Works

A few years ago, I picked up the EOS Shaving Cream at Shoppers on super sale. It was cheap, vanilla scented, and most importantly, wasn't the Gillette crap that always irritated my skin. And I LOVED it. I don't know how or why, but this shaving cream was incredibly moisturizing, and somehow saved my legs from the usual razor burn. I use up the bottle (proof here) and never repurchased. I guess I had it in my mind that Shoppers stopped carrying it, but I'm pretty sure I've seen it on their shelves since. And since I had mostly switched to waxing (due to always having razor burn) I didn't see the point of repurchasing the shaving cream. Needless to say, when I was offered the chance to give the EOS Shaving Cream another try, I was excited.


The EOS Shave Cream* I was sent to review is unscented and meant for sensitive skin. This is by far my favorite shaving cream ever. It makes shaving a breeze. After applying this to my legs, my razor glides easily on my skin, something that never really works with other shaving creams. Have you ever tried the old trick of putting hair conditioner on your legs to shave? Well, this shaving cream sort of has that texture, except it's ticker. And moisturizing! And I get no pesky bumps after shaving! Anyway, I'm smitten and will certainly repurchase it this time around.

So I've mentioned razor burn right? For some reason, my legs are extremely sensitive to any moisturizer after shaving and tends to make any minor razor burn much worst. The only thing that's helped is the lovely Vichy Nutriextra Extraordinary Oil* which I reviewed a few months back. I'm still loving this product and it's my go-to if I want extra smooth legs. I usually apply this in the evening and wake up to smooth legs. If I want an extra treat before bed, I apply the Bath & Body Works Lavender Vanilla Body Lotion. The smell is just absolutely heavenly and I love the smell of it before going to bed. I also find it to be quite moisturizing, and for a strongly scented product, it's non-irritating to my skin.

There we go! This is my leg shaving routine! Are you this picky about your shaving and moisturizing products?

* I have received these products for consideration but my opinions are always my own. I am not being compensated for this review and I always strive to review products with honesty.

1 comment:

  1. That's really good, EOS sounds amazing plus it's non-scented and I have sensitive skin! I'll check it out thanks ^^


    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete