Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Loving right now: Revlon Lip Butters

I think it must be the excellent sales that have come to my local drug stores that made me do it, but lately, the Revlon Lip Butters have been exactly what my lips have been looking for. Their softness, moisturizing properties and wide range of color have made them pretty much exclusively what I've been reaching for these past couple of weeks. You're pretty much guaranteed to find something you like in their range. I've gone pretty much all over the place - from the darkest red to the nudest nude.


From left to right: Creme Brulee, Peach Parfait*, Strawberry Shortcake, Berry Smoothie, Pink Truffle, Fig Jam, Red Velvet, Cherry Tart

I had too much fun snapping shots of these. They're just so colorful!

My favorites of the bunch are Berry Smoothie, Pink Truffle, Red Velvet and Cherry Tart (my go-to this week).

What's your favorite Revlon Lip Butter?


* I have received this product for consideration but my opinions are always my own. I am not being compensated for this review and I always strive to review products with honesty.

19 comments:

  1. My favorites are Peach Parfait and Berry Smoothie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wore Berry Smoothie again the other day and totally fell for it again. It's a great shade! :)

      Delete
  2. I got Peach Parfait and Pink Truffle when these came out -- they are so great for anyone who's never really played with lip colour before!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are what got me into lip colors!

      Delete
    2. Exactly! Great for the gloss lover who wants a bit more color! :)

      Delete
  3. Love this post! And love this product! As you already know, Pink Truffle is by far my favorite! Tempted to go back for more since they're so on sale!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pink Truffle is perfect on you! Glad you found your perfect lip shade! :)

      Delete
  4. I LOVE them too, I'm jealous of your collection. I've never seen Cherry Tart before and now I want it. I have Sweet Tart, Raspberry Pie, Tuttu Frutti, and Cupcake. Raspberry Pie and Cupcake and my favourites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't remember what Raspberry Pie looks like - must stop at Shoppers and find out!! And Cupcake looks amazing on you, I still remember it from your post!

      Delete
  5. I only have one--Peach Parfait--but I really, really like it and I keep meaning to go back for more but ah...I am always getting distracted by other things :P I hear they have just released some new shades though so must definitely go check them out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Peach Parfait too! I can't wait for the new shades to make it to Canada!

      Delete
  6. I love the look of these! I think I'm going to have to give them a try :)

    xoxo Alison
    www.stylingmylife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, you really can't go wrong with these! Let me know what you think if you do :)

      Delete
  7. Pink Truffle! It's a great everyday shade!
    GORGEOUS pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracy! Pink Truffle is a great basic shade!

      Delete
  8. I can't get enough of juicy papaya which is one of their newest colors. About the Oscar Blandi spray, is the yellow bottle also volumizing?
    P.S. beautiful pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chris! Ahh, I really want to try those new shades! The Watermelon one looks really pretty!

      I threw out the bottle after I finished it, but it says that it isn't on Sephora. So maybe that's what you had problems with with the brown version - the volumizing factor?

      Delete
  9. Lovely pictures! They all look so pretty lined up together. I picked up a few shades when these came out (Peach parfait, Pink truffle and Raspberry Pie), Pink truffle is definitely my favourite of the bunch though. Cherry Tart and Red Velvet both look like really lovely shades!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Raspberry Pie keeps coming up - I'll have to scout that shade too! Thanks Nat! :)

      Delete