Monday, April 2, 2012

March Favorites!

I'm a couple days late but I figured I'd post this anyway because there's a few things I loved this month and I want to rave about them!

First off, my Each Peach Massage bar. Girls, this is a great product. The smell of this makes me happy. It's lemony and creamy and just plain fresh. I've been using it on dry spots and especially freshly waxed or shaven legs. It does take a bit of time to sink in but it makes your skin feel very soft after it does. I definitely recommend this for dry skinned gals - I'm pretty sure this will be too heavy for my skin come summer.
 
Second, I have been loving my Goody Spin pins. They have been a lifesaver when my hair is all out of sorts (AKA, curly and frizzy) and I want a quick fix for them. I just twist my hair into a bun, then twist these little suckers in there. Tada - my hair is up for the rest of the day. I had to work for 14 hours straight at work the other day and this stayed on all day. No fussing! Since this is a bit hard to explain, here's a tutorial on how these work.


My Estee Lauder BB Cream has been used pretty much every day this month. This is a product I will absolutely keep repurchasing. To read the full review on this product, click here. My feelings are pretty clear on this one: it's LOVE.

My blush of choice in March has been Tarte's Amazonian Clay blush in Blissful. The warm weather we briefly had in March made me whip this thinking spring was coming (sadly, it wasn't). It's the perfect amount of coral without being too bright and gives you a nice healthy flush.

I purchased Clinique's Loose Powder in Invisible this month on a whim to see if I would find something (anything) better than what I was using (Rimmel's Stay Matte). I was pleasantly surprised. It's actually invisible, does not smell of anything, and does not leave you with a cakey look - just enough to set your foundation. I'm very pleased with this product. The only downfall? It's a loose powder if you're not careful when opening it, it gets everywhere.

I have professed my love for Annabelle Le Big Show mascara in the past. And I'm hanging on to this tube as long as possible. As soon as there is a sale on this mascara, I'm stocking up. This is an amazing mascara that is VERY thickening but also keeps your lashes separated. I don't know how you do it Annabelle but this has become my favorite mascara of all time!

Lastly, I have used my Clarisonic Mia every day this month. I don't want to say too much because there will be a review coming up on this. So far so good though! My skin feel much smoother this month!

These are my March favorites! What has stood out to you this month? Has spring influenced any of your choices?

10 comments:

  1. I'll check the Estee Lauder BB Cream!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! I promise you that it is amazing! Let me know what you think of it!

      Delete
  2. The EL BB cream has been on my list of ones to check out, too. Glad to hear you like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is excellent! I've been using it so much I'm afraid to run out!

      Delete
  3. Massage bar = amazing!

    Hosting a giveaway for some great accessories if you're interested:

    http://www.menacherieblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, I'll check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very interesting and concise list of favorites :) I've wondered how the spin pins work--- and now I'm getting some kind of idea. Maybe I'll get the courage to try them some day! I've smelled the peach massage bar in Lush before and it does smell fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The spin pins are amazing! I have two sets now, one in my purse and one at home :) They are really cool! I haven't tried the "bun" spin pins though, but they seem like they might show through the hair a bit.

      Mmm, I looove the Peach massage bar! I'm sad I didn't pick it up the first time I was in the store!

      Delete
  6. hmm is it possible to get the Annabelle Le Big Show mascara shipped to the states?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm I'm not sure if you can! My quick search came up with nothing unfortunately. You might want to ask them on twitter - they're really quick to reply! They're @AnnabelleTweets :)

      Delete