Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Are We There Yet?

What a classic thing to say on a road trip - and you can ask my boyfriend, I do still say it.

I feel a bit unloaded today as I completely cleaned out my closet and drawers of clothes I no longer wear. Now I have room for more! Well, only a little bit more. Specifically, work shirts. NO MORE JEANS.

This OPI is from the Touring America 2011 collection. I picked it up at my local Winners wanting a different polish - different for me, that is.

I really like this polish. And I think I'll like it even more when warmer weather approaches. In my pictures, it looks orange. To my boyfriend's eyes, it looks orange. But to me, it looks like a pink that pulls towards orange. I still see pink in it even though my boyfriend and camera don't seem to think so. Weird huh?


Billie didn't want anything to do with my nails.


I'll definitely be wearing this in the spring/summer. I'm willing to bet that there will be tons of this type of color coming out in the next few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment