Friday, March 1, 2013

Fashion Friday Post: The two-toned shoe need!

Something I'm really looking forward to this spring, is the two toned shoe, and more specifically, in black and white/nude colors.This trend suits my style perfectly and would go great with pretty much anything in my wardrobe! Here are my favorite picks, in pyramid format, for fun:

From top to bottom: J Crew Etta Cap Toe Leather Pump, J Crew Everly Cap Toe Pumps, Aldo Heliette Heels, Steven Fearless Captoe Pumps, Pour La Victoire Colettea Pumps, Kary Pointed-toe pump.

Some of these are affordable, some of them (AKA, J Crew) are much less affordable. The most drool-worthy are the gorgeous and strappy Pour La Victoire heels. If money was no object, they would be mine in a heartbeat! The Aldo ones will hopefully be mine sometime this spring, preferably when they are on sale, because that's how I do it! 

Have a great weekend peeps! I will hopefully have a really relaxing weekend, because my achy body is telling me I really need it!

4 comments:

  1. I really like the beige tipped and gold tipped heels :) Also, I'm having a giveaway, hope you enter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been on the hunt for gold cap toe shoes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! You're loving them too huh? Let me know if you find a pair! I want to know what you pick! ;)

      Delete