1. After seeing this gorgeous lip gloss on Jessica from Getting Cheeky, I was smitten. Burberry's new spring line includes Mallow Pink, a gorgeous strawberry pink gloss which is bound to brighten your face. I want.
2. The ongoing search for the perfect nude continues and Armani has me eying their new spring collection lipsticks. Their Sheer Lipstick range has been on my list to try for a long time, and their shade #101 for Spring 2013 looks like it would suit the nude lips look I'm looking for. Unfortunately, no counters are near where I live, and my best bet is Nordstroms online which charges ridiculous shipping prices to Canada. Oh well, that's why it's called a wishlist!
3. With all the gorgeous fashion offerings for Spring 2013, my wishlist clothing item is a cozy sweater from J Crew. Why? Because it's friggin cold out here! It's currently -33C (-27.4F) and will be -37C (-34.6F) overnight. Oh Canada, I love you and all, but please tone it down. Now I'm sure you understand why sweaters are all I think of.
4. Beauty bloggers are raving all over the internet about Diptyque candles. I only wishlisted what I thought I might like the smell of, and I like lavender, but it's hard to tell what Feu de Bois smells like, or Figuier, or Vervene, or Muguet. I'm sure they are all smell wonderful, but at $60 a candle, I'm afraid they'll be staying on the wishlist for a long long time.
5. Ahhh, Rebecca Minkoff. While I already own a few of her bags, I have been seriously wishing for a smaller black bag for evenings out. The MAC mini seems to be absolutely perfect for this purpose - small, classic and black. Hopefully it will come off the wishlist in 2013!
6. Speaking of something coming off the wishlist, these gorgeous Rag & Bone Harrow booties never ever will. At $495, higher than what I pay in rent, the price of these is absolutely ridiculous. Still, I can't help but admire these. I love the details of these booties - the cap toe, the not-too-obvious straps, the dark wooden heel. But seriously, my feet aren't even worth that price!
7. After Best Things in Beauty reviewed this Chantecaille palette, it has lingered in my mind ever since. The palette is a work of art! And even better, looking at the swatches from the review, the shadows are stunning. LOVE!
What have you been wishlisting lately?