Friday, February 1, 2013

A Collage of Red

Just had a little fun with Pixlr's collage function. I was wondering how many pictures I could find that would fit the theme of "red". Turns out, I have a lot!


Who knew I loved red so much?

27 comments:

  1. what a cute collage! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a cute idea! Although I do not own this many red products I can most certainly do this with Pink products I own!

    gl0ssi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so easy to do - you should totally do a pink version! :)

      Delete
  3. Lovely photos and collage! Will have to check out Pixlr.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh! I love this! Thanks for mentioning how you created this collage. I'm definitely going to give this a try!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute idea. I don't think I have lots of red products.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Red is the only color I have so much of... not sure why because I don't even consider Red a dominant color in my makeup palette!

      Delete
  6. That is adorable!!! You should do a collage for all the colors of things you have! Looks like a real good idea.

    Visit me at simplecharmbeauty.blogspot.com =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking maybe neutrals will be next? hahah , I really don't own that much color unfortunately. I'll have to take a look!

      Delete
  7. Love the reds. A lovely collage of photos :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this! I was thinking of doing themed posts on colours. I like how different shades of the same colour look together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right :) It's just pleasant to look at ahaha

      Delete
  9. perfect to use them for Valentine's Day,
    always love red lips and nails.
    so classy!

    I absolutely adore your blog.

    Following u now via Goggle +/ bloglovin/ facebook. Follow me back if you like! ♥
    Say meow to me on:
    Miss Aggie Kwong
    Facebook: Miss Aggie Kwong

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aggie! I'll definitely check out your blog :)

      Delete
  10. i love red!! but i feel like i never wear it these days!

    http://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah me neither! Red lips is rare for me. These are from the past two years!

      Delete
  11. OMG you're tempting me with so much stuff! I <3 your kitty big time!!! Such a gorgeous and fluffy one ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha red can tend to do that to me too! :) Thanks Sunny!

      Delete
  12. Ack! It is funny how seeing a visual like this makes one drool...now I want to own half of these items!! I'm not a huge red fan except for lipsticks...could own a bunch of 'em, though already I think the five I have is probably overkill lol. Red polish doesn't look nearly as nice on me as it does you, Annick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Toyarosie! I know right, collages kind of make me drool too! Well, when it's makeup related anyway!

      Delete
  13. Mind blowing your blogs information I love proud that you are amazing blogger posting thanks for sharing online platform this type of information for new student College is an important stage in every student's journey. It provides knowledge, practical skills, and opportunities for personal and professional growth. Beyond academics, college helps students develop communication, leadership, teamwork, and problem-solving abilities that prepare them for successful careers.
    A positive college environment encourages innovation, creativity, and lifelong learning. Students participate in seminars, workshops, cultural events, sports, and community activities, which help build confidence and broaden their perspectives. Modern colleges also focus on industry-oriented education, digital skills, internships, and research to make students job-ready.
    Education is not just about earning a degree; it is about gaining the confidence and experience to face real-world challenges. Every lesson learned in college becomes a stepping stone toward achieving personal goals and contributing positively to society.
    Graphic Designing course in Delhi NCR,
    Best Fine art Institute in Delhi NCR
    Best Fashion Designing institute in Delhi NCR
    Best Interior Designing institute in Delhi NCR

    ReplyDelete